Tel: +40 744 301 040
Lawyer, member of the Bucharest Bar Association (from 2012) Contract management administrator (joint-stock company in the banking software field – 2012)
Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Science, Law School – University of Bucharest (2011);
HISTORYCristina is an associate lawyer within AAD Lawyers and is part of this project ever since its establishment. She is a lawyer from 2012, after she was admitted to the legal profession among the first 10 candidates within the examination organized by the National Union of Romanian Bar Associations through the National Institute for Lawyers’ Training and Development, session of October 2011. Cristina has chosen to specialize in civil law – she offers assistance and representation in most various sectors of the civil law (company law, general theory of obligations – contract law, family law). Cristina also masters the fundamental elements of substantial law, as well as the “key” creations of jurisprudence in the European Union law, European labour law and European human rights law. Also, Cristina is highly experienced in legal proceedings before the National Trade Registry Office. All these recommend Cristina to offer legal consultancy to private companies choosing to outsource their legal services. In time, Cristina may successfully take over or coordinate the activity of the legal departments of her clients. Cristina’s skills making her stand out from most of the sector professionals consist of sincere and fair treatment of her clients. Her activity is always transparent and easy to follow. Cristina treats each case she handles with due care and responsibility, she is a perfectionist and her own critic, and these qualities make the final result of her work to always be at the highest standards. Also, Cristina has the capacity of identifying and analysing in detail any possible legal consequence of her clients’ actions/lack of actions, providing them with various ways to solve their problems.
Civil law, company law, family law.
- Lawyer, member of the Bucharest Bar Association (from 2012)
- Contract management administrator (joint-stock company in the banking software field – 2012)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Science, Law School – University of Bucharest (2011);
- National Institute for Lawyers’ Training and Development (2012-2013);
- Skills upgrade course organized by the Ministry of Education, Research and Youth on the topic “Program and Project Management” (2009);
- “Spanish Law” university course organized by the University of Bucharest in collaboration with the University of Valencia (2009);
- Development course organized by the National Agency for Support of Youth Initiatives on the topic “Team work” (2008);
Romanian (native), English, Spanish