Tel: +40 744 301 040 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawyer, member of the Bucharest Bar Association (from 2012) Manager (Limited liability company for the provision of services, 2007 – 2011)
Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Science, Law School – University of Bucharest (2011);
HISTORYAfter having gathered experience as manager of a private company and then as lawyer, Andreea Dop decided to work as independent senior lawyer and to set up her own law office. Andreea treats each individual client with care and great attention to details. She focuses on identifying legal ways of settling their specific problems, corresponding at the same time to the client’s interests. She is persevering and dedicated to the lawyer profession. She handles negotiation techniques with diplomacy and smoothness, thus leading the parties to any dispute to amicable settlement of their legal issues, whenever there are premises to find non-conflict solutions. Andreea specializes in the field of criminal law. She is experienced in files regarding economic offences, corruption and IT-related offences. At the same time, Andreea has successfully represented the interests of the contracting authorities, but also the interests of private companies involved in public procurement contracts. Practice areas: Criminal Law, Financial and Fiscal Law, Labour Law, Administrative Law – public procurement
- Lawyer, member of the Bucharest Bar Association (from 2012)
- Manager (Limited liability company for the provision of services, 2007 – 2011)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Science, Law School – University of Bucharest (2011);
- National Institute for Lawyers’ Training and Development (2012-2013);
- Post-university programme “Regulations included in the New Civil Code and in the New Civil Procedure Code”, Law School within the University of Bucharest (2012).
- Conference organized by the Academy of European Law – ERA, Trier on the topic – “How to Litigate Before the European Court of Human Rights” – 2014, Strasbourg.
- Conference organized by the Academy of European Law – ERA, Trier on the topic – “Improving Conditions Related to Detention, The role of the ECHR and national courts” – 2013, Strasbourg.
Romanian (mother tongue), English, French